February 20, 2010 12:25:43 PM EST
Only 5? That isn't even going to last one press load, but here we go...
1. Foux da fa fa - Flight of the Concords. Not only will you be able to describe your Chardonnay juice (Pamplemousse! Ananas!) but you'll be able to answer all your vintage French guy's important questions about dancing & reading.
2. Dance Anthem of the 80s - Regina Spektor. Some good girly, piano based pop to keep you bopping along while dragging hoses, plus it metions the word sleep a lot which is the closest you're going to get in vintage.
3. Handsome Devil - The Smiths. Well, I'm wearing fluro orange, may as well have some 80s music to go with it. I would really like to know if "let me get my hands on your mammary glands" is a pick up line that has worked for anyone???
4. Leaning on Love - The Tea Party. In that really low point of night shift (where you can see the sunrise is starting and there's fruit everywhere on the pad) you need something mellow but uplifting - the Tea Party always works for me.
5. Red Right Hand - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds. Nick Cave is a must on my vintage list, besides, what better song for wearing your caustic gloves ?