Please read the following Terms Of Service Agreement carefully.
1) The BoozeMonkey website provides a forum for discussion and comments by members, and therefore we need to lay a few ground-rules to ensure that everyone plays nicely and that we all enjoy ourselves. Your use of this Service indicates that you implicitly agree to abide by these rules and that you acknowledge that failure to do so may result in the termination of your account without notice.
2) The rules of this Agreement may be modified from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to check for revisions, not ours to bring them to your attention. Your continued use of the Service indicates your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms of Service Agreement.
3) Put plainly, if you do NOT agree with the rules below, you should not continue to use the Service.
4) Your BoozeMonkey account is for your personal use only. You agree not to divulge your username and/or password to anyone else and also to take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by anyone else.
5) You agree not use the email facility to participate in any form of unsolicited emailing or spam.
6) You agree not to upload any unauthorized advertising or junk mail, or any material which is obscene, offensive, abusive, defamatory or illicit. Furthermore, you agree that BoozeMonkey cannot be held responsible for, and shall have no liability to you for any information or materials posted on the service by other members, including but not limited to, obscene, offensive, abusive, defamatory or illicit material.
7) You agree to use the BoozeMonkey Service for lawful purposes only and that you will not use any obscene or offensive language.
8) The views and opinions expressed on the system by users of the Service do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of BoozeMonkey.
8) We shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services or information.
9) The system content and information is for general use only and is subject to change without notice.
10) We do not offer any warranty or provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy of the information on the system. As such, you agree that your use of any information you may find on the Service is entirely at your own risk, that you alone are responsible for checking the validity of any such information, and that BoozeMonkey shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage resulting from your use of that information.
11) The BoozeMonkey Service includes links to other websites which we may not have reviewed and the content of which we have no control over and for which we therefore cannot be held responsible: clicking on links to any other website from this service is at your own risk.
12) The Service contains material which is owned by or licensed to BoozeMonkey, and which includes (but is not limited to) the design, layout, appearance and graphics on the website. Reproduction, whether in whole or in part, without the express signed written permission of the directors, is prohibited.
13) You agree not to upload any material to the service which is protected by copyright or by trademark without the express permission of the owner of the copyright or trademark. It is your responsibility to ensure that any material you upload to the Service does NOT infringe any copyrights or trademarks, and you agree that you alone are liable for any damages which may result from such infringements.
14) You agree to grant BoozeMonkey a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, print, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any content posted on the Service, either in whole or in part, and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
15) Apart from accessing your BoozeMonkey account via a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to our servers by any means at all, including by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator. Furthermore, you agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service, software, hardware or servers in any way, and you agree not to interfere with other people's use of the Service or to alter or any information or materials on the Service.
16) We reserve the right to charge for services and to amend our fees from time to time. If your membership has been terminated because you were in breach of the Terms of Service Agreement, you will not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of your subscription fees.
17) You agree to indemnify BoozeMonkey and all its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any claims and/or liabilities (including legal fees) which may arise directly or indirectly from any submissions you may make to the service or from your unauthorized use of any materials obtained through the Service.